Holiday House Rules
We look forward to welcome you in our house. To ensure that your stay at our house is as pleasant as possible, we ask you to observe the following rules:
- In order to check in, please fill in the form in block letters.
- The maximum persons are 12 ( including kids).
- This is a non-smoking house, please enjoy your cigarettes at the terrace. We also not accept candles or rockets because it´s a wood-house.
- When you get up in the morning, please open the windows for 10 min. to air the rooms.
- Normally we provide one key for every apartment. Additional keys can be borrowed, however for lost key you have to pay € 80,. Upon departure, the key must be returned.
- Do not enter the house with your ski-boots. We have a big heated room for your skiing gear. We do not accept liabiltity for your skiing gear and for lost things.
- For waste only the bins intended for this purpose must be used.
- Non-residential persons are only allowed to enter our house after informing us. You can meet your friends in other places (restaurants,...).
- When you leave the house it should be clean, and make sure you turned off the electric appliances. Otherwise I have to charge an additional sum.
- You have to pay cash a caution of 350.-.If everything ok I send it back after your departure.
- Please inform us if somthing is broken it´s not so bad as all that, everybody have for damaged properties a liability insurance.
- Check out - 9.00 am, Check in-from 4.00 pm till 9.00 pm. A late checkout means that I have to charge an additional cost.
- Together you can not book house and apartment.
Let me know if you have any wishes or complaints.
Enjoy your stay
Anna and Andreas